Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
How long does DEC Capture Rate Take to regenerate?
- 25% per day. So roughly 1% every hour.
I purchased a Spellbook. How long should it take to arrive?
- Wait 15 minutes. If your spellbook purchase still hasn't been confirmed you can leave an inquiry in the #tech-support discord channel. You can post a transaction ID or any proof of payment to speed things up.
Why was collection power implemented?
- To restrict low level accounts like : bronze level collection or level 1 cards from reaching higher leagues
- To lower down the rate at which the reward cards were being printed
- To have collection power specific tournaments in order to stop weaker decks from spamming higher league tournaments
Why does game allow bots to play?
- To shorten the time for finding opponents
- Bot accounts have also invested in cards like any other human player.
Why can't I transfer credits?
- Credits were introduced for legal reasons.
- They are pegged at 1$ = 1000 credits.
- More information can be found HERE.
Why can't we un-combine cards?
- Combining a card is like removing that card from existence.
- Combing results into reduction of supply of that card.
- Since the card gets burned after combining, it cannot be un-combined.
Why can't I pick my username?
- You need to buy a spellbook in order to pick a username.
- Incase you closed the window where you were supposed to pick a name after buying spellbook, just refresh the screen.
Can I purchase a Spellbook with Crypo?
- Yes. Any of the following.
- TRON (TRX)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ether (ETH)
- Dai Stablecoin (DAI)
- WAX (WAXP)
- EOS (EOS)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Enjin Coin (ENJ)
- Uniswap (UNI)
- SAND (SAND)
- GALA (GALA)
- GAME (GAME)
- LeoFinance (LEO)
- Electroneum (ETN)
- Steem Dollars (SBD)
- Hive Dollars (HBD)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- KuCoin Shares (KCS)
Find Useful Links Related To Splinterlands HERE.