Splinterlands is very rewarding. You can earn from the game just by playing! Keep reading to find out more.
- Each time you win a game in Ranked play mode you will earn DEC. (Credits, if you are in Novice or Bronze League)
- Additionally, if you win two or more games in a row, you will receive bonus DEC for being on a win streak.
- Using Gold foil, Promo/Alpha Edition cards also give bonus DEC
- Being in a guild again adds to the DEC that you receive per win.
- Around every 15 days you will receive end of season reward chests. The number of chests you will receive depends on your CURRENT league before the particular season ends.
- On the Battle screen you will see information about your current daily quest.
- You receive a random quest every 23 hours.
- Each time you win a game using the Splinter mentioned in your quest, your quest progress bar will increase.
- Once you have won the 5 games using the Splinter mentioned in your quest (3 in case of "No Neutral Quest"), a button will become active that allows you to claim your rewards.
- Additionally you can request a new quest if you do not like the quest you were given, however this can only be done once per day.
- Please note that the Summoner used in the battle must be from the Splinter specified in your quest for the battle to count towards your quest progress. Using a Dragon Summoner with Monsters from your quest Splinter will not count.
Number of Reward Chests
The amount of chests you earn are depends on the league you are in which can be seen as follows :
Contents In Reward Chests
The contents in the reward chests for both Daily Quests and End of Season rewards are the same no matter what league you are in, except for Bronze/Novice.
In Bronze/Novice, you can earn either Credits, Potions, or Cards. In Silver and higher, you can earn DEC, Potions, or Cards. You can view the table below for a more simple breakdown:
Credits are an in-game currency that can't be transferred or exchanged. Credits may be used to purchase items in the shop or marketplace.
In the rewards chest, you can earn anywhere between 1 - 37,500 Credits per reward chest.
You can earn either a Legendary potion or an Alchemy potion in a reward chest.
Legendary potions double your chances for a Legendary card when opening a card pack.
Alchemy potions double your chances for a Gold Foil card when opening a card pack.
Dark Energy Crystals (DEC) are the official in-game currency of Splinterlands. They are the main reward for playing Splinterlands, and they can be transferred in and out of accounts freely, as well as being used for purchases in the shop or marketplace.
In the rewards chest, you can earn anywhere between 1 - 37,500 DEC per reward chest.
There are exclusive Reward summoners/monsters that can only be earned from reward chests. These Reward cards have a maxed print supply, and when reached, a new set of Reward cards will be created and rotated into the Reward card pool.