Splinterlands is a collectible trading card game built on blockchain technology. It is a lot like Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone where you build up a collection of cards and battle. You can battle other players in matches and tournaments. Each card is unique has different stats and abilities.
What makes Splinterlands different from other CCGs is that it's decentralized. You, the player, own all the assets in the game. By using blockchain technology, players can buy, sell, and trade their digital assets freely just as if they were physical cards, and all transactions are recorded on the HIVE Blockchain.
And just like our game this wiki is also decentralized, anyone can edit!
NEW PLAYERS START HERE
- Getting Started Guides
- Novice/Bronze Strategy Guides
- How to Level Cards
- How to Rent Cards
- Learn the Rule Sets
- Learn the Card Abilities
- Contests and Promos
- 7/21/21 - SPS Airdrop Date Announced
- 5/27/21 - Announcing Splintershards (SPS) - The Splinterlands Governance Token
- 5/5/21 - Card Locking Feature & DEC Updates
- 4/22/21 - Guild Brawl Updates & Other Changes
- 4/9/21 - 11th Untamed Airdrop Card Revealed
- 4/7/21 - Splinterlands has added support for BEP-20 token Payments
- 3/31/21 - Guild Brawls go Live
- 3/18/21 - Brawl Testing for Mavericks
- 3/13/21 - Ultra Rare Horrors of Splinterlands Promotion
- 3/9/21 - 10th Untamed Airdrop Card Revealed
- 3/9/21 - First set of Brave-sponsored Tournaments are Live
- 3/8/21 - New Rulesets and Daily Quests Announced
- 3/4/21 - Brave and Splinterlands Announce Upcoming BAT Tournaments
- 3/1/21 - Published the Player's Handbook on PeakD
- 2/26/21 - Splinterlands announces promotion exclusively on AtomicHub
- 2/10/21 - Splinterlands Second Azmare Dice Airdrop Card Revealed.
- 2/4/21 - DEC-DAI Uniswap Liquidity Provider Update
- More News